Keeping track of my Joys was something I thought I would be able to easily blog about. But it really is just one more thing on my to do list. But I vow to continue and not get lazy with it. This is more for me than it is for you. It's a way for me to sit down, ponder and thank the Lord for His gifts and mercies. I could easily sit down and complain about it all but I'm reminded to count it joy. Last week was a reminder of that. I was reminded that the world's pain can always be used for God's glory, if I allow it.
40. Memories (even the painful ones. the Lord can be glorified. One day they won't hurt as much.)
41. A confidant. I'm so blessed with the people the Lord has placed in my life. Even the ones He has taken out.
42. Date with my boys.
43. A very generous and loving friend.
44. A sick day at home.
45. The blessings of new babies (not here ;-P )
46. Little boys that one day will turn into men.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.-Psalm 119:105
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,
knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.”
- James 1:2-3